KOS – Dark Rhino
- Breeder: Kingdom Organic Seeds
- Strain: Dark Rhino
- Lineage: Dark Matter (m) x Blue Rhino 1947
- Lighting: MH/LED/T5/Plasma
- Photoperiods: Sprouting 16/8, Veg 18/6, Flowering 11.5/12.5
- Recommended Growing Style: TLO (True Living Organics)
- Yield: Average/Good
- Flowering Time Indoors: 58 – 65 Days
- Outdoor Harvesting: First Week of October in Northern Hemisphere
- Sativa/Indica/Rudi Ratios: Indica Dominant about 75/25 Indica/Sativa
5 Regular Seeds, 10 Regular Seeds
Dark Matter x Blue Rhino
58 -65 Days
Dark Rhino by Kingdom Organic Seeds
The Dark Matter male used in this hybrid was a combination of Rusty Haze and Cherry Thunderfuck and is incredibly sturdy, boasting a distinct flavor and aroma with plentiful yields. The high of this strain can be a bit intimidating, but to me it is full of “Dark Energy” without any fatigue and has a long-lasting effect, making it an exciting journey.
The Blue Rhino 1947 female utilized in this cross is a mix of Irish Rose’s, Blue Rhino, and a Peak 19/AK47 referred to as the “1947”. This one has a special medicinal quality that subdues muscle contractions triggered by nerve damage. The aroma and flavor of blueberry and blond hashish accompany rock-solid buds that are intensely powerful and deliver a knockout Indica punch.
The Dark Rhino is not a huge producer, but is moderately sized with a comparatively fast 9-week flowering period and uncomplicated cultivation. Thus, it is perfect for those looking for medical assistance with muscle spasms and perhaps other conditions, with highly beneficial properties. She is renowned for her beneficial effects on physical and mental wellbeing, especially for those with sleeping and eating disorders. Her aroma is reminiscent of gasoline and honey oil, with just a hint of sweetness. Her buds are solid and heavy.