Out of stock
Email me when stock is available!
KOS – Moonshine Skunk
- Breeder: Kingdom Organic Seeds (KOS)
- Lineage: Deep Chunk (2 males) x Red Russian Skunk
- Lighting: MH/LED/T5/Plasma
- Recommended Growing Style: TLO (True Living Organics)
- Photoperiods: Sprouting 16/8, Veg 18/6, Flowering 11.5/12.5
- Yield: Large
- Flowering Time Indoors: 63 – 65 days
- Sativa/Indica: Indica Dominant
- Harvest Outdoors: Unkown but most likely first week in October in Northern Hemisphere
The father (2 selected male individuals) is a super old Afghanistan Hashplant originally inbred by Tom Hill. A very hearty and large yielding indica cannabis variety; does great indoor and out. Very powerful and heavily narcotic effects.
This mother in the cross is a real gem from the “old world” of Northern California, the Red Russian Skunk, and is, in my opinion, the original Skunk. I got these seeds from an old buddy in Albion, CA on my way home from the 2013 Emerald Cup. Giant yields, sticky large flowers, very debilitating effects not unlike the Deep Chunk in many ways. So this variety should really be some grade A what I call “stupid weeds” and the kind of smoke that will cause you to lose your keys and find them in the refrigerator.
Special Growing Instructions: Please do not sprout these on a 24/0 photoperiod and KOS recommends 16/8 for sprouting and until 30 days old. Always allow plants to get at least 55 days old from sprouting, before starting to flower for maximum resin production; KOS always recommends organically growing our gear for the full appreciation of smells and flavors.